Please note that fees may vary according to the time spent with your Doctor. Individual Doctor consultation fees may also vary. Payment of fees is required at the time of service.
- Bulk Billing is available with a valid Medicare Card. (This includes sighting the patients Medicare card, sighting a photo of the patients Medicare card or sighting a Medicare slip provided by Medicare with patients details.
- Private billing may apply for some services.
- EFTPOS available
This practice chooses to bulk bill all holders of valid Medicare and Department of Veterans Affairs cards. If your Medicare card has expired, we advise you to contact the Medicare office located 598 High Street, Penrith. You may be charged a fee without a valid Medicare card, but may be eligible to apply for reimbursement from Medicare. Some services may attract a fee so please ask the receptionist. The practice accepts Cash payments only.
- Standard Consultation Fee: $75.00
- Long Consultation Fee: $95.00
- Prolonged Consultation Fee: $125.00
Should your doctor refer you to a Specialist or for investigations, a fee may apply.
Workers Compensation Fees
Workers Compensation will be billed to the patient at the current AMA Rates on day of visit, unless the patient can provide the doctor with an insurance company and claim number for their injury and liability has been accepted.
All work cover patients are requested to advise reception if they think their consultation will be a work cover matter.
Fees for Missed appointments
If you miss more than one appointment without advising us you may be required to pay for subsequent missed appointments.